Post your snow storm 2009 pics

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've done my fair share of "floating" so far, it's not fun :( riding the edge of getting stuck and sometimes getting stuck

since i have hucker, i get stucked four time. i know where, in my driveway.
how you call in english the first 5' of our driveway that snowplower put all snow from the road. it hard, high and compact.

when i m tired and dont want to shovel, i try to pass that obstacle as fast as i can. but no speed= stock and need to shovel under it. :think:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
since i have hucker, i get stucked four time. i know where, in my driveway.
how you call in english the first 5' of our driveway that snowplower put all snow from the road. it hard, high and compact.

when i m tired and dont want to shovel, i try to pass that obstacle as fast as i can. but no speed= stock and need to shovel under it. :think:

I'm complain to the city that asshole snow plows are making your driveway impassable, that is BULLSHIT i'd be screamin at those plow drivers.

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm complain to the city that asshole snow plows are making your driveway impassable, that is BULLSHIT i'd be screamin at those plow drivers.

i wont never complaint on a plow driver. they ve a job to do. but it part of the game.
with my snowblower that ''ourlette'' will gone in 5 minutes.

it happen once but very impresive: i was snowblowing my ourlette and a plow driver has made a pass so quick that the snow hit me in my stomach and i ve been push back like 5'. at that speed and quantity of snow, that is a heavy load.

and i remember too in 8 march 2008 my ourlette was higher that me. this high was on the side of where i blow all my snow. so after all winter u can imagine that can reach up to 8'. that 8 march it was 8' high at the higest point, and lowest was 4'. i can tell u i was crying due to a snowblower failure.

Ps: ourlette= embankment

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i wont never complaint on a plow driver. they ve a job to do. but it part of the game.
with my snowblower that ''ourlette'' will gone in 5 minutes.

it happen once but very impresive: i was snowblowing my ourlette and a plow driver has made a pass so quick that the snow hit me in my stomach and i ve been push back like 5'. at that speed and quantity of snow, that is a heavy load.

and i remember too in 8 march 2008 my ourlette was higher that me. this high was on the side of where i blow all my snow. so after all winter u can imagine that can reach up to 8'. that 8 march it was 8' high at the higest point, and lowest was 4'. i can tell u i was crying due to a snowblower failure.

Ps: ourlette= embankment

we dun speak French

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bah, he's posted up quite a bit and does a damn good job at piecing together his point, for english not being his 1st language I give him props.

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bah, he's posted up quite a bit and does a damn good job at piecing together his point, for english not being his 1st language I give him props.

doing my best. verbs are hard to write correctly. more a read more improvement i do.

i have a dictionnary rigth beside my in case.

thx for this positive point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso