power 1000

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here's a few pics of a power 1000 im trying out... looks awesome!

picture_082.jpg

picture_083.jpg

Im using it to power the midranges and midbasses at the moment and using one of the ppi a600s for the center channel. I'm truly amazed. idk what it is but man the center channel just makes it sound better... normally im pretty good at putting my finger on why it sounds better worse ect but i honestly cant hear it playing when i have it on it sounds like perfect stereo. but i flip the switch to turn it off and you can tell right away its just not the same. crazy

i should get some videos of the spectrum analyzer up soon. sadly this is only temporary and the amp will eventually be sold to someone else to enjoy

analyzer on Michael Jackson - Cheater
analyzer on Ludacris- How Low

Last edited:

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol added the video links...

i havent been doing much just fucking around really with this power 1000. i wanted to see the spectrum analyzer in action and play my center channel with everthing for once. so spent a day hooking it all up and blamo. What have u been up to man?

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i could have found another one i might have kept it.... made the rack a lil bigger for the 2 amps and bueno

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes sir... 1000w sub channel and 100X4@4. i think id be able to live with 2 of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie