Ps2 Installed :)

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for 3 bucks? mmmm. but how much are the wireless controllers?.plus i would be worried about the batteries in the extreme heat?

thanks for the comments guys and gals!:)

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

lol no thanks modern technology:rofl:, NES ftw and the xbox stays in the house lol

well i had a set of recharable batters and that was hooked up to the inverter as well but his set up was in NY and went through heat in the summer and cold in the winter. and the controllers were about 20 each if i remember right and they were mini ones too so they didnt take up ur hole back seat lol

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you still have these controllers, and i checked ebay there about $20 for 2 not bad at all, but im checking Gamecarzy tomorrow or so.

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i use the controllers still there in my room now but i just got them at gamestop when i bought the wires. wish i had some pics for u. just when you pick up the controller look at the recieving end and see where the reset buttion is because you dont wana be ripping apart your dash case you wana reset the controller

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie