Question about door panels

BlkBalt86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
arman14 i saw those panels on Ebay and i was going to by them. no wonder i dnt see them anymore. i was going to buy them yesterday and i lose a bidding on a very cheap SS bumper. now im mad X2

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

for the coupe i know ZZP Performance has door panels with Red inserts for 60 bucks.

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
arman14 i saw those panels on Ebay and i was going to by them. no wonder i dnt see them anymore. i was going to buy them yesterday and i lose a bidding on a very cheap SS bumper. now im mad X2

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

for the coupe i know ZZP Performance has door panels with Red inserts for 60 bucks.

im glad i got them
i had been looking for panels since a long time ago
i just need the left rear panel now
sorry about the bumper how much was it?

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

i got my SS panels for 200 shipped :D

did you install them yourself?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

i did this to my ion got a11 the panes for 200 buxx
DSCN0201.jpg

DSCN0200.jpg

awesome
was it hard to install them?

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesome
was it hard to install them?

cake. 1itera11y 2 screws per pane1 then they pop off . im in the process of turning my interior from tan to b1ack. did the head 1iner once and gotta redo it painted the seats(yes painted) rep1acing fronts soon w/ racing seats and removing rear seats(subs in p1ace of em)

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
cake. 1itera11y 2 screws per pane1 then they pop off . im in the process of turning my interior from tan to b1ack. did the head 1iner once and gotta redo it painted the seats(yes painted) rep1acing fronts soon w/ racing seats and removing rear seats(subs in p1ace of em)

did you just switch panels or did you do the manual to power convertion?

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
both. just get a univesa1 power window kit. its easy maybe 3-6hrs a11 together. sti11 working on the pwr mirrors. probab1y just gonna put a different switch in thaat ho1e

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i imagine the power conversion isn't super involved but isn't it kinda pricey?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup