Racing seats questions...

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i plan on putting racing seats in my slobalt and all i ever hear anyone talking about are recaros...is that because they come with the right rails for our cars or is it because most people like them etc etc etc....

and if the seat i want doesnt come with the right slide what kind of company would i need to contact to get the right ones made...

and i think those are the only questions for now...

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone talks about recaro's because they are some of the best seats in existence. Rails depend completely on the car. Most places you buy the seats from will help you choose seat rails.

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spaco R 100.. cheap well made.. racing seat.. however if you want OEM go with the ss/tc seats or the stock recaros from the redline or ss/sc

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
spaco R 100.. cheap well made.. racing seat.. however if you want OEM go with the ss/tc seats or the stock recaros from the redline or ss/sc

For me, my fat ass fits better into the ss/tc seats and they hold me VERY WELL, the ss/sc(ion redline) seats are a little tighter and not as comfortable. If your 200lbs or more get ss/tc seats, if under 200lbs get ss/sc(ion redline) seats, no need to blow money on aftermarket seats when stock ones can be used and be just as effective and EASIER to install.

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, my fat ass fits better into the ss/tc seats and they hold me VERY WELL, the ss/sc(ion redline) seats are a little tighter and not as comfortable. If your 200lbs or more get ss/tc seats, if under 200lbs get ss/sc(ion redline) seats, no need to blow money on aftermarket seats when stock ones can be used and be just as effective and EASIER to install.

R100's are relatively cheap and light thats why i mentioned those

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie