Rims or Coilovers

Ozzie3o5

Reaction score
Rims or coilovers? If coilovers, any suggestions?? Im not gonna take my car to the track i was just wanna be low.

blzn ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
megan racing if ur just want to go low i put coilover sleeve on my civic thats the cheapest way to slam a car lol i paid 50 bucks and dropped it 2.5 inchs

Ozzie3o5

Reaction score
megan racing if ur just want to go low i put coilover sleeve on my civic thats the cheapest way to slam a car lol i paid 50 bucks and dropped it 2.5 inchs
Everyone tells me that megans are cheap, and aren't a good choice.
There are some Stance Coilovers for sale over on GMSportCompact.net.
Thanks. ill look into that

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
c/o for sure id stay away from b&g mainly cause of the adjustable sway bar mount that comes loose so ne ones that have a solid mount r the way to go

blzn ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks. ill look into that

from the ppl ive talked to u cant beat megans price for what u get i looked at them was gonna buy them for my balt but had to buy winter car.but if u got deep pockets go with stance. i personally would go with megan its not like ur gonna be at track everyday u just want to lower it and it has lots of adjustment on it

Ozzie3o5

Reaction score
College students dont have deep pockets lol. Unless mommy and daddy have them. And im not one of those.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's because Megan IS cheap. If all you want is low... sure, got for them. If you actually want the car to handle well... then don't opt for the cheap crap. They're cheap for a reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson