RockAuto Discount Code - Valid through 6/05/2012

RockAuto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5% Discount Code: F224C3660CAC
Expires: 6/05/2012

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Auto Parts catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The RockAuto Auto Parts catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto.com!

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at RockAuto Auto Parts 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail [email protected] or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I bought a few things over the last couple months lol might pick up a couple sets of plugs.

blu3_v1p3r

Reaction score
For those of you (Cobalt123 and YelloEye) that are saying I wish this was up earlier, there was discount code posted a few weeks ago that still works.... here is the link to it it will still work up to the 10th of may and it was posted on Feb 1st. Next time, take the time to look around a little bit and get familiar with the forums...

http://www.chevycobaltforum.com/forum/f97/rockauto-discount-code-expires-05-10-2013-a-5782/

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Just a note I just tried to apply this current code (F224C3660CAC) to my order and it did not work. I did how ever use the code listed in the other thread (89B9B940BAC0) and that one did work.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais