S/C build up

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
you can do that youll just run high in IAT2's and youll need a tune with the pulley and 60's
You can always get a cx H/E or cobra H/E later on

Blackbeast!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok thanks steve well ill let auggie know because we were supposed to make this move together he already has his 60s though also if it comes down to it i still have my stock injectors so if chris wants them now he can buy them and ill go stock until i get everything but a pulley and hub is pretty cheap ill see what i can do

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
no prob bob.We will have a shit load of pics too while install.which will prolly be at my house if anyone wants to hang out

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
he still has a handful of stuff to get so a couple weeks prolly.maybe sooner well see

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can run 60's on stock pulley fine, would be best to only injectors once, vs buying 42's, than getting a smaller pulley and than getting 60's...

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes thats what I said but would be pointless since you have to tune them in,and he wants to get a smaller pulley so I would wait till you had everything so you only have to tune once.

06blackbalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the install went perfect the car is up an running perfect just a little to rich i will post pics an vids next week

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso