s series rear disc swap?

jonny_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have been searching all night and found no descriptive answers. does anyone know what parts are needed to do the s series rear disc swap? i want to keep my 4 lug, but also dont want to drill the 5 lug rotors. can anyone help?

i know from my reading it isn't worth it, but i want a simple swap without having to buy new wheels. so i just want the info please. i know 100 out of 120 people didnt think it made an improvement.

Last edited:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a thread somewhere with a parts list for that swap.

jonny_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. But oem is out of business and their mounts were the only one for those. Powell has a bracket for the ss stuff, but just swapping the axle would be the same the, and prob the same cost.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Which that way my fronts would be smaller, and yeah. I may have to search and just commit and build it. I wonder if it would be easier to fab with the disc axle anyway. I think the stock bracket could be modded easier than an entire custom fab. I need to find some pics of the fe3 and fe5 and see what the difference is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso