Saturn Astra Headlights??

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
There is a Saturn Astra in the underground parking garage at my apartment and I was looking at the headlights, they look REALLY close to the same shape and size of our cobalt headlights..........i am VERY tempted to see if they would somehow fit on our Cobalts, get a pair off a rear ended one for cheep.......anybody have friends or family that own a Saturn Astra?

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i think one guy made a couple sets, i dont know of anyone else.....brb

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=194355&highlight=saturn+astra+headlights

doesn't look like anyone actually took a Saturn Astra headlight and bolted it to a Cobalt, that's more what I was leaning to......if the shape is the same you shouldn't have to adjust very much to make it fit, that's what I was thinking. I have a set of retro-fit projector headlights now but they need some repair work that is very time consuming, thus my idea to maybe get a pair off an Astra and adjust them to fit a Cobalt.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
hmm. that I dont know....

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123766

well it looks like my idea won't work quite as I had hoped, o wellz, looks like i gotta bug steve to come help me next weekend to get mine fixed up b4 the reflectors damage the projectors :( i haven't looked very closely recently but i hope they aren't damaged already

ADMIN can close/lock/delete this topic if desired, i have my answer :( it won't work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup