seat belt bolt

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ya...i save lots o money at the junkyard taking it out myself

plus then i can take all the bolts and little clips and stuff i want and let them :disapear: (sp?) into my tool bag :D

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
by the same theory i want her and her and her o wait whoops

yes exactly.. except in this case i actually get what i want lol

ya...i save lots o money at the junkyard taking it out myself

plus then i can take all the bolts and little clips and stuff i want and let them :disapear: (sp?) into my tool bag :D

haha just like how 2 side markers, a gear shifter and a front bowtie dissapeared into mine? :)

im not gonna complain tho, i bought all the rear panels in black at that junk yard for 30$... they ever threw in the c pillars too

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol yea i had my day with that bolt...cheater pipe does wonders, that and its not a torx bit, its similar but there is an actual wench for seat belt bolts.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
English please^?

not when the nut not doing stuff in wall works, thats how you sound lol

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol...the nut that the bolt threads into is welded to the inside of the b pillar or the middle beam. between the triangle window and your door. that thing. it broke. but i have new stuff.
DSC_0398.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys i posted a thread about this probably too late for most of u but these upper seat belt bolts can be alot easier to take out by taking a small Micro Torch can buy one at any auto store , put the torch over the bolt directly for about at least 3min to melt away all the heavy coating of lock tite then immediately get on there with your 50 size torx socket and a good ratchet not a cheap on my SNAP on swivel ratchet worked good once u start turning try not to stop, keep turning about a 1/4 to 1/2 turn at a time, however before i knew this my bolt broke also and i had to use my dye grinder to cut off the bolt and i had to pound on a socket over it and get the bolt out with my ratchet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson