ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gmpans_large.jpg

^this :lol:

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh...you can order them for as much as i can get it for. we don't use those anymore there's stock piles of them for cars up to 2001 then it switched to global connect. if you want the entire manual on a flash drive i can probably do that.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh...you can order them for as much as i can get it for. we don't use those anymore there's stock piles of them for cars up to 2001 then it switched to global connect. if you want the entire manual on a flash drive i can probably do that.

i preffer global connect to GMVIS...

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i think you can get them at a parts counter. i'd love to just give everyone a service manual but it's hundreds of pages long!

tomorrow you'll see new threads for bulletins and recalls.
other than that, if you're stuck on something and need a service manual for that specific project, fluids, capacities, torque specs etc. post it here!

just found this btw:
http://nhthqnwws111.odi.nhtsa.dot.g...is/Public/Recalls/2009/V/RCSB-09V419-2113.pdf

Last edited:

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score

yes please.

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anything specific! just request it i can get it! i keep freakin forgetting to post tsb's and recalls. kind of a pita tbh. that's why i want requests!

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
okay, im curious about the fuel pump cracks in the plastic in hot climates, cuz i got a letter from GM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson