sexy ions post em

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lols back to what we were doing before which would be posting pictures and talking about them(nothing wrong with that right?)

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lols back to what we were doing before which would be posting pictures and talking about them(nothing wrong with that right?)

Yep, nothing wrong with that..

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the admin has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur car is pure sex do u think its possible to go that low w/ coilovers and 225-45/18?
o and its bs that this thread got closed. no reason or anything ...i mean when i created this thread it was a rivalry type deal cause the cobalt guys said i couldnt post my ion in it....and since its been closed and reopend there is still no answer . sounds like to me a mod closed it cause 06_ion2 posted in it the other thread got created and called said mod out and it got reopend cause the other mods agreed w/ us

bold= spark notes

Last edited:

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know who closed it nor do I know the reason. I asked a question into why this thread was closed to the other moderators & admins but still have not received an answer.

So carry on with this thread & just move on.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know who closed it nor do I know the reason. I asked a question into why this thread was closed to the other moderators & admins but still have not received an answer.

So carry on with this thread & just move on.

me either but o well its back open so im cool

Aikidoshadow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obamamobile.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson