Smoked the lights

kawkinurjawl

Reaction score
looks sick, every time i tint my headlights with vht it turns out bad and i have 3 years worth of exp with paint cans >.< i finally just said screw it and left them tinted and bought an 8000k xenon HID kit from Petra in Edmond, OK. My prep for painting usually takes me 2-3 hours so I cant be missing anything.

Now i'm leaving for the OKNG Basic Training on the 31st of Jan and I need some aftermarket ccfl halo w/HID headlights that are already smoked for under $250.... anybody have any good sites????

:juggle:

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks sick, every time i tint my headlights with vht it turns out bad and i have 3 years worth of exp with paint cans >.< i finally just said screw it and left them tinted and bought an 8000k xenon HID kit from Petra in Edmond, OK. My prep for painting usually takes me 2-3 hours so I cant be missing anything.

Now i'm leaving for the OKNG Basic Training on the 31st of Jan and I need some aftermarket ccfl halo w/HID headlights that are already smoked for under $250.... anybody have any good sites????

:juggle:

I have a set of 1st gens with CCFL swap but no HID.. still could sell you them if you would like.

Mr. Red Pony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Planning on removing the door dildos this weekend. And I got some Pontiac centercaps. Chevy ones weren't even on 24 hours...

These kind. I picked them up at the mall. ;P

9593169_set_thumb.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson