so anyone else use these?

Dayhoff35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have some but i need one in 7mm but could only find them down to an 8. I went to every hardware store in town and nothing. I need one to take my rear bumper off so it doesnt take an hour to get those 2 bolts again...

ford sucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mhedrick33

Reaction score
The one benefit of being a mechanic at a dealership gotta buy all your own tools so when you need them to work on your car you got the best snap-on and mac tools

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one benefit of being a mechanic at a dealership gotta buy all your own tools so when you need them to work on your car you got the best snap-on and mac tools

i agree although I never bought my ratchet wrenches from MAC or SNAP ON way to pricey!!! i bought a set of Mastercraft Maximum ratcheting wrenches universal swivel head 8mm-18mm awsome set!!! for now although eventually i would like to buy a GEAR WRENCH set 8mm to 25mm !!! all swivel universal heads around 300-400$

UncleDave

Reaction score
Nothing said about 6 point over 12 point wrenches? I find that the 6 point will not round off the points of the Bolt, or Nut as much at a 12 point when using a Lot of Torque.

Pull do not Push. Might save some BLOOD, yours?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais