SoCal

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O yea...of course you are here..your the one that told me about this place...lol

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

i has moar post than you...haha HA!!!

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

what you doing right now..u want to do some XBL?

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

i was all fucked up earlier...but now im starting to sober up a bit...drank alot of gin and then decided to smoke some hookah

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah man..they are mine now...u cant have them back u gave them to me...u crazy...i didnt get a chance to install them this weekend but im going to try to get them installed tomorrow

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

i was doing other things...like changing out my intake manifold

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

u know...setting up my ride for moar boost...

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
o yes...i know this already.....not only did i install my manifold already but im gettin new cams as well. the cams will help really make a difference for my setup...you will be surprised as to how much of a difference it will be...i cant wait...but this wont happen until i get my first or second paycheck from my new job...im not even sure if ill be at my desired boost by the time we go to el mirage

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso