Some Stereo Help

Meat1990

Reaction score
Well, I'm looking for a new stereo to put in my 06 chevy cobalt. I just want an upgrade from stock so I can hook my ipod/iphone up. I have zero complains with the stock stereo except the fact there is no aux slot. So I was looking at a few double din decks on crutchfield but they seem pricey for me just having a problem with no aux jack, if you guys have any other ideas or better option I would love to know. Thanks!

Therees

Reaction score
There are a couple ways to add ipod control and i think auxiliary to a stock deck. Best Buy oughta have some kits on how to do it. i just dont know anything about them really.

IMO the new head units are well worth it but its your choice as to which way to go

hypoxvi

Reaction score
There is always the option of getting a newer stock stereo with the aux and usb interface. You might be able to find one used for less than a new aftermarket unit.

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just out of curiousity, why are you limiting yourself to double-din? why not go single-din with the conversion and open up your choices?

just my $.02

06balt

Reaction score
Well, I'm looking for a new stereo to put in my 06 chevy cobalt. I just want an upgrade from stock so I can hook my ipod/iphone up. I have zero complains with the stock stereo except the fact there is no aux slot. So I was looking at a few double din decks on crutchfield but they seem pricey for me just having a problem with no aux jack, if you guys have any other ideas or better option I would love to know. Thanks!

its a pain in the ass for me if you figure out how to wire it and everything please let me know because i lost my whole dashboard power and nothing worked at all after i put the new deck in...so i put the stock back in and everything worked fine..im not sure what to do

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts