Sonar H1 HID Headlamp issues....

chorby252

Reaction score
I have a set of Sonar H1 10000k HID lights. They were working fine for the first three weeks then one of the bulbs burnt out. The company sent me a new bulb and I replaced it. The low beam light still would not come on. I checked the fuse and sure enough it was blown. But as soon as I replaced it and turned the lights on, it blew another one. Any ideas? The wiring is literally a plug and play. I am at a loss....

AtomicAxe

Reaction score
Just have to ask ... you do have a ballast installed on your headlights right ... wait ... do you even have xenon bulbs? I have to ask because if you do in fact have xenons and do not have a ballast ... you need one considering your power coming off your battery and alternator is considered a dirty source of power and your ballast prevents it from getting fried from a hard spike of power. how if you have just an 'hid' bright white light halogen and it's frying ... you are using a headlight that is rated too high for the cobalts power source. ... think a 100 watt bulb in a 15 watt lamp ... burns that light out in a minute. otherwise you got lights that were knocked around too much in shipment and you are really unlucky with headlights over the internet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MizzMandiPand