Sorry everyone..

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow holy crap thats crazy, at least you had a backup, i remember once a forum i used to post on had a server failure and the dumbass' never backed it up in the past 3 years! needless to say i went for 4k to 10 post and never went back to that forum again

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I had to restore a weekly backup as it seems cobalt123 had deleted all his posts and others too. It was almost 10,000 posts that where deleted so I had to do the backup. So there has been at least 5 days worth of posts that I had to loose to get the 10,000 post back. I demodded cobalt123 for now until I find out what happened. Sorry.

your not sorry and i'm not drunk lol ;)

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wow that sucks i didnt lose any :p but then again i havent posted recently due to not having a computer

so no computer and no xbox= life sucks

Why no computer or xbox?

wow holy crap thats crazy, at least you had a backup, i remember once a forum i used to post on had a server failure and the dumbass' never backed it up in the past 3 years! needless to say i went for 4k to 10 post and never went back to that forum again

I do a backup everyday. That has happen to me before so I never wanted to go through that again.

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSCN0414-1.jpg

will sell for xbox or computer:)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie