speeding ticket:emotions122:

pitsnipe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has any one gotten a 80 mph in a 60 zone in Newport News, VA (or in the general area?)? if so how much was the ticket, if you don't mind telling. i got stoped yesterday and VA dosen't put the price on their tickets, and i was just wondering how much ass pain to expect.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has any one gotten a 80 mph in a 60 zone in Newport News, VA (or in the general area?)? if so how much was the ticket, if you don't mind telling. i got stoped yesterday and VA dosen't put the price on their tickets, and i was just wondering how much ass pain to expect.

i googled and found "around 175 dollars for both the fine and processing fee (60bucks)"

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cause your a puss.

i knew the cop he prety much told me i catch u speeding between now and court ill put you in jail and only person to get you out is top. I said got ya. i went to court payed court cost and got invited to a kegger

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Neal.....how the hell did you get a ticket for 2 over? My lowest was 17 over and highest was 30 over I think.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what the discrepancy is on radar detectors and such but I know for a fact car speedos are +/- 5 typically, radar is prolly +/- 2 or 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup