spyder projector headlights / watter bottle

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i cant get the water out of my headlights . everytime i think i blow it all out . i put it back in turn my lights on and a little while after i have condensation . and it leaves water spots when it drys ... i dont wanna take the headlights apart cause i am still seeing if i can return them . but im getting the fucking run around from this place . any ideas on how to get the water spots off the inside ? i have no clue where its leaking from . a kid at work told me to drill holes in the bottom of the headlight ...... but that just seams like water will get in easyer . and since i got the puddle of water out of them i dont see how that will help . i am just haven a condensation / water spot problem . i was thinking of feeding cloths line rope in it and pulling it out to try to get the spots and condensation off the lense . any idea before i call them up again for the 4th time to bitch and get the run around ? all autoanything.com can say is ...... we sent a email to spyder and wating for a reply ..... they sent a email a week ago today . and had them send another yesterday . and another today at lunch .... pisses me off your spend $200 on something and its put together like shit . my wife wanted the same headlights til the other day ...... "water bottle"

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
Wash the inside with water and a few drops of dish soap, Shake the headlight for a few minutes, then rinse them out, after that put them on the oven for a few minutes until all the left water is gone.
That's how I used to clean the headlights at work until We got some chemical.

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man ... i been working on getting all the water out of my light ..... now they want me to take a pic of the water in my light ................

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..... there isnt anymore water in it ... im gonna have to hold the hose over it for a little while i guess .

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol . i was thinking of doing that but we are going under a flood watch here starting tomarow .

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drill a hole in the bottom of your headlight lol my friend has an rx8 and his was condensed up he drilled 3 TINY holes and they are back to normal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso