sundevil07's detailing thread

sundevil07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can get pics later today, its dark out, although i used Fade to Black from glimmerglassdetailing.com on the engine bay and its GOLD!. lol looks amazing i need some crome polish for my mrz products

nice! yeah fade to black is great stuff!

well i have a buffer here at the house

last time i did it, i used turbowaxes swirl remover and it did an okay job, not like this tho^

what kind of buffer is it? its all in the pad and compound, im sure if you pm or email rob from ggd he can suggest some products you can use to bring it back to life :)

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
there isnt anything on this planet that would bring my hood back to life except repainting :(

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
mu buffer is just a 35$ buffer i got a harbor frieght, its a pretty decent buffer.

i think the turbo wax stuff would have worked, but i didnt use the right pad tho, i just used a foam pad that came with it

sundevil07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol idk what it smells like but its nice haha

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

there isnt anything on this planet that would bring my hood back to life except repainting :(

sometimes thats the only way if theres chips in the paint

mu buffer is just a 35$ buffer i got a harbor frieght, its a pretty decent buffer.

i think the turbo wax stuff would have worked, but i didnt use the right pad tho, i just used a foam pad that came with it

is it that big ass 10 inch one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson