SW Ontario Newb

Chevy_Guy_Jay

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls...I'm new here, but not to Forums... Im a well respected Moderator on s10planet.com, and have a 2005 GMC Jimmy 2 door 4x4 5-speed as a daily driver, that gets a whopping 16mpg. I also have a 1998 GrandPrix GT 2 door with the series 2 3800 V6, which gets around 30mpg, but its falling apart and needs more work than I am willing to put into it..my girlfriend drives it. In the garage I have a 1991 GMC Sierra Short Box Step Side which is my project truck..not yet on the road.
I work on Farm Equipment, Combines, Tractors, Compact Tractors, and lawn and garden equipment for a living. Been turning wrench's since I could walk, and have experience in a Lexus Dealership in my late teens early 20's....im 27 now.

Here's the scoop... I joined this forum looking to seek information and gain knowledge on the Cobalts, because im looking to dump the GrandPrix for a Cobalt. Been looking at the Cruze's, but think im leaning towards a used Cobalt. I'll find the appropriate area and post up my questions...

Sorry for the long winded intro..lol

Jay

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts