tail light, headlight, blinker, fog light wiring diagram

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ud have to lock meth, nitrous catless dp's mods too considering all of those are also illegal mods also but yah ill grow up one day guess ill just have to learn by my self.... but than again do u stop when ur street racing?

I dont street race to begin with....:facepalm:

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don't u just turn the light switch all the way up. It turns all my lights off on my car. Btw the haynes diagrams are pretty accurate.

Jackalope

Reaction score
I won't get into how to do this simply cause you're planning to use it to commit crimes and escape. But I will say don't forget that headlights and tail light assemblies all use a single wire for the ground source and if someone were to say put a switch on the ground side of the circuit all the lights in the assembly would go out. ;)

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lever on the left side of the steering wheel. I know when I turn it down I think. It turns all the lights off. I'm able to warm my car up without any of the lights on. I've forgotten a few times to turn it back on and I'm on the highway with no lights on

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I won't get into how to do this simply cause you're planning to use it to commit crimes and escape. But I will say don't forget that headlights and tail light assemblies all use a single wire for the ground source and if someone were to say put a switch on the ground side of the circuit all the lights in the assembly would go out. ;)

Ingenious....I actually was thinking of doing something similar to what the OP is thinking....never thought about killing the ground wire....

OP I have the service books, but really dont feel like searching thru all that just for this little mod. Just get some relays and wire and run it.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
easier then that, just rotate your light switch towards you and it turns the auto lights off....therefor all lights go off outside the car, all you need to do then is not turn on your signals and your free :) and no modifications

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

oh..ya, that wont disable the brake lights from coming on...damn

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I saying but yeah. It won't turn off the break lights. Well at least it should make it easier to add a switch to only the break lights

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson