The Infiniti project

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow that interior is mint... good find man... after this what are the plans with the g5

thanks,

Im going to buy a spare 2.2L, build it up from the bottom up, replace all non-forged components( think i may go by the gm build book,im still in the research phase), then im debating to turbo it or add the m62, that and it still needs basic bolt ons, I just haven't had the time to go without my car for more then a day.

Last edited:

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks,

Im going to buy a spare 2.2L, build it up from the bottom up, replace all non-forged components( think i may go by the gm build book,im still in the research phase), then im debating to turbo it or add the m62, that and it still needs basic bolt ons, I just haven't had the time to go with out my car for more then a day.

I see well good luck man... are you leaning more towards supercharged or turbo or are you still in the stage of "I have no Fing clue" lol

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see well good luck man... are you leaning more towards supercharged or turbo or are you still in the stage of "I have no Fing clue" lol

im oldschool so im leaning towards the supercharger, but i do think a turbo is ahead of game in the tuning world...so yea no fing clue haha,thanks

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
just a suggestion......sell both and get an SS/TC? =) u know u wanna...........and sry i must say it, SHAME ON YOU FOR OWNING ANYTHING AUTOMATIC!!!! Had to say that, sry ;)

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just a suggestion......sell both and get an SS/TC? =) u know u wanna...........and sry i must say it, SHAME ON YOU FOR OWNING ANYTHING AUTOMATIC!!!! Had to say that, sry ;)

no i dont...you fit the conditionals of a css.net member, so far most of your post's here have been useless....and im not even going to waste my time on the transmission argument...

Your ignorant...and i fear for your generation...have a blessed day

ps:heres my suggestion...build your car like man ;) sry i had to say it.

Last edited:

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice, what all you plan on doing to the Infiniti?
thanks,
nothing planned,for now i just want to get it to "like new" condition and be my daily, then i will build the Pontiac up.

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like leather seats, but they are not for me because i hate how they start to crack and form lines after your ass has been in them. only way i would go leather is if i only plan on keeping the car for no more than 2 years, but damn those seats held up great.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
no i dont...you fit the conditionals of a css.net member, so far most of your post's here have been useless....and im not even going to waste my time on the transmission argument...

Your ignorant...and i fear for your generation...have a blessed day

ps:heres my suggestion...build your car like man ;) sry i had to say it.

Relax guy, I always bug ppl who drive auto, lol even myself........and really, on a forum do u really expect EVERYONE to make each post worth some dollar amount?

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Relax guy, I always bug ppl who drive auto, lol even myself........and really, on a forum do u really expect EVERYONE to make each post worth some dollar amount?

you see, feels good right? all i did was respond to you in the same manner...life lesson son:hands:

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

i like leather seats, but they are not for me because i hate how they start to crack and form lines after your ass has been in them. only way i would go leather is if i only plan on keeping the car for no more than 2 years, but damn those seats held up great.

yea i know what you mean, but if you take care of the leather when its brand new, you can avoid the cracks for a long time, the thing i dont like about leather thou, is the heat! especially black!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais