The OFFICIAL Audio Pic Thread...

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
a) yes....trunk monkey is installed....lol...if you dont know what that is find it on YT...

b) only one is an actual bottle....the other is a bass tube :facepalm:....but it does sound great and adds a nice dimension to the system.......

ohh...and since i prefer pretty over performance....i have something else you can beat....lol....

LMFAO! This is y I <3 ur ghey ass! Honestly, I want a nitrous oxide kit. I saw one @ the local SECO store and it was right @ $400. A nice little 50 shot would do me just fine.

My SS is all show, no go so we're in the same boat, lol. My Z28 on the other hand... :D:D:D:D:D all go and no show ;) Just how I like her.

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
got plenty of room... if/when I run out, I've also got a backseat... they come standard on G5's...

You unmarried know the "real" reason coupes have backseats... and it ain't for grocery hauling :whymewhyme:

LoL

Here's a pic of my lousy HU; I'm sooo stock well, except for my Sony 1000W amp & 2 additional Sony 6x9s in the back seat:
picture.php

heardj

Reaction score
ill post my pics up when i build my new box. dont think i got pics of my old system that got jacked though but ill check.

Sport08

Reaction score
cf nice setup man i mite have to steal it hahaha im lookin to find a nice setup to make for my cobalt... really likin urs thou.. did u make it or u had some one do it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup