The Official Member's Pet Thread.

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awww :(

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

ahaha.. kinda old..
IM000743.jpg
haha still a great picture, id post pics of my doggy but she died a month ago :((( 10 year old golden, nicest and smartest dog you'd ever meet

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
My saltwater fish:
The blue damsel and domino damsel the day I got them
Photo0062.jpg

Photo0065.jpg

All four fish I have. From top to bottom: clown fish, blue damsel, domino damsel, and firefish.
Photo0064.jpg

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
yea that's what they told my sister when we first got her
most people say is not a chihuahua because of her long nose and long legs :rofl:

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea that's what they told my sister when we first got her
most people say is not a chihuahua because of her long nose and long legs :rofl:

yeah its a chihuahua lol. people call mine a "tea cup" chihuahua but there really is no such thing, it's just a nickname given to smaller bred chihuahuas. i don't know if it's the same for the "deer" chihuahua

do you have any more pics her? she looks amazing!!! my buddy has one of them but his is a male.

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
yeah its a chihuahua lol. people call mine a "tea cup" chihuahua but there really is no such thing, it's just a nickname given to smaller bred chihuahuas. i don't know if it's the same for the "deer" chihuahua

do you have any more pics her? she looks amazing!!! my buddy has one of them but his is a male.

only thing i dont like about chihuahuas is that they bark too much
yep
i have more pics
egpi6b.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson