the supercharger is in

pottsey

Reaction score
been a while since i was on here last but ive finally got the s/c in my vectra 2.2
well here it is all in :thumbup:
DSCN3528.jpg

DSCN3530.jpg

took it out for a little drive didnt go stupid ,but it has decided it doesnt like the belt
DSCN3527.jpg

thats problem no 1 ,the next problem is because the charger sits so close to the power steering reservior its rubbing on it and is causing it to leak :swear:,so that needs addressing before i drive it anywhere.

i only took it for drive for about a mile but god does it sound awesome ,the power is unbelivable deffo big grin factor drool.gif

been in talks with the local vauxhall tuners ,and the s/c pulley is out by 2.5 mm so its took a bash at some point either in transit from the states or when it was removed from the car .
will be getting a 2.5 mm shim made up to put between the pulley and shaft ,that will line the belt run up

heres a little video ignore the bit between 33secs and 1 min 10 sec lol
vectra b 2.2 supercharger - YouTube

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Man that thing looks sharp, wish they imported those here. Congrats on fitting everything in, definitely looks like a squeeze.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

pottsey

Reaction score
Man that thing looks sharp, wish they imported those here. Congrats on fitting everything in, definitely looks like a squeeze.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

cheers mate,it was a squeeze got a few cuts and scrapes in doing so lol,hardest bit was the wiring thats why i had my mate sort that as he is electrically minded .

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
cheers mate,it was a squeeze got a few cuts and scrapes in doing so lol,hardest bit was the wiring thats why i had my mate sort that as he is electrically minded .
If you don't walk away with a couple cuts or scrapes then you weren't working on a car :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup