the turtle turbo build lol

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BlackCobalt707, are you going to stick with that GT30?

Your old T25, was it off of a DSM? Just asking because I have a couple of DSM turbo's lying around in case you want something to get you on the road real quick.

If you need a different manifold to try and get that GT30 to fit, try looking into RDFabs. They've got a kick ass deal on an Equal Length, Long Tube Turbo Header. I don't know if they do custom flanges or not though.

Last edited:

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
duece, how did you fit a gt30? my damn compressor keeps hittin the water pump..i think thats wat it is. damn compressor housing wont fit

idk it cleared everything too.. it was hard getting it in but it fit. i had an install failure because of some friends that ended up killing it so i had to swap it out and never got a chance to track it. all i know is 10 psi on that sucker was rediculous

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BlackCobalt707, are you going to stick with that GT30?

Your old T25, was it off of a DSM? Just asking because I have a couple of DSM turbo's lying around in case you want something to get you on the road real quick.

If you need a different manifold to try and get that GT30 to fit, try looking into RDFabs. They've got a kick ass deal on an Equal Length, Long Tube Turbo Header. I don't know if they do custom flanges or not though.

i dont know if it was off a dsm, i looked at DSM flanges and they dont look anything like my old turbo. i was told it was off a eclipse but i dunno. but i do plan on keepin the gt30 or watever the sucker is, it says gt30 but it works on the t25/t28 flange. do you got a website for the people?

idk it cleared everything too.. it was hard getting it in but it fit. i had an install failure because of some friends that ended up killing it so i had to swap it out and never got a chance to track it. all i know is 10 psi on that sucker was rediculous

do you have any pics of it so i can see how i can try and get it in?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

nevermind. it would help if i googled it

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

holy crap, $650

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would like participed at this discussion.

maybe in 2 years mouauauhaahhaha, niahahaahahaha, snifffff snifffffff

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know if it was off a dsm, i looked at DSM flanges and they dont look anything like my old turbo. i was told it was off a eclipse but i dunno. but i do plan on keepin the gt30 or watever the sucker is, it says gt30 but it works on the t25/t28 flange. do you got a website for the people?

do you have any pics of it so i can see how i can try and get it in?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

nevermind. it would help if i googled it

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

holy crap, $650

u found the one im usin now right? i got pics all over most of the forums. not sure if i do here. if u wanna see some just let me know. and i got mine new for 400 :) the 50 trim that is
duece, do you know wat turbo manifold you used?

i bought my kit off a twincharged lsj. its similar to the ottp one but its not exact. i got pics of that too

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
turtle, buy my intercooler lol. i got the turbo to fit, had to use a different compressor housing that is a .50 AR and bend my AC line out of the way and do alot of clocking and fitting

Last edited:

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear lord. Swapping Compressor Housing is probably one of the worst things you could have done to the efficiency of that turbo.

You definitely need to save up and buy that new exhaust manifold so that you can swap back to the larger Compressor Housing... you also need a 3" Downpipe and 3" cat-back. It'll make a HELL of a difference on your spool time. The RDFabs Manifold will also help out spool a bit and it'll REALLY increase your top-end power. Very much worth the money, especially since it comes with a Tial Wastegate. If you don't need/want the Wastegate, I'll buy it from you for $150 and I'll order you a gasket and blocker plate to cover the wastegate flange hole.

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
turtle, buy my intercooler lol. i got the turbo to fit, had to use a different compressor housing that is a .50 AR and bend my AC line out of the way and do alot of clocking and fitting

.50 a/r housing !!! thats super small man...ur turbo is gunna choke at 4000 rpms lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso