the turtle turbo build lol

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
400 and we meet up in orlando? i am gonna be there probably the wekend of the 15th(goin to universal)

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

wanna buy my stuff?

what u got i maybe interested...

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, i got pics. i just gotta get photobucket to work and my friend who built my engine has alot of pics. they should be in my photo album on here

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

ok well i guess i dont got many on here, theyre on my CSS.net name them. same user name.

alright ill check it out

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

400 and we meet up in orlando? i am gonna be there probably the wekend of the 15th(goin to universal)

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

what u got i maybe interested...

i thought u said the weekend after the 28th lol

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

i got a T25, just needs to be rebuilt lol. i got a intercooler for sale as well... and i got some SS/SC rods

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

no, havent had any detonation issues

u ever run open downpipe on ur car ?

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can get u the money on the 28th i just cant make it down there till the 15th lol

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no sir, im still breakin in the engine. i will as soon as the track opens back up next year

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

i havent run open downpipe yet. good idea tho. i will try it later on lol

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no sir, im still breakin in the engine. i will as soon as the track opens back up next year

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

i havent run open downpipe yet. good idea tho. i will try it later on lol

just asking becuaseill b running on open d/p for a while lol im outta money so no exhaust hahaha.. how many mile u have on the new motor ?

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ve asked pat about his slick. before to buy a set of it you may ve to buy a pair of width wheel

here the situation.
his wheel are 6.5'' width
need to swap for a 8-9 for better traction
jacque, pont rouge owner told me that with a 6,5 has less contact due to the extension of his tire.

how can i call it in english, but in french with call a tire infleat like your grandma ass. less grandma ass with wider wheel
according to him:
balt is heavier than his cav already major WR
you ll ve to push a 500 to be in mid 11

look at this in feature
http://www.trimotoindustries.com/

they have a 4 cyl. and ask pat about pushing it close to 450

Last edited:

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was lookin at a side exhaust. found one for $100 but dude had it sold when i e-mailed him, sucked. its been done since about july-august but my friend couldnt figure out why it didnt idle. turns out since its a cavy head the o-rings for the fuel injectors were too small and wasnt sealing inside the head right. so when me and my other friend found out the problem we ran to advance auto and got some new o-rings, shaved them down and finally got it running

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

if you need any parts let me know. i got alot of extra parts layin around

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was lookin at a side exhaust. found one for $100 but dude had it sold when i e-mailed him, sucked. its been done since about july-august but my friend couldnt figure out why it didnt idle. turns out since its a cavy head the o-rings for the fuel injectors were too small and wasnt sealing inside the head right. so when me and my other friend found out the problem we ran to advance auto and got some new o-rings, shaved them down and finally got it running

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

if you need any parts let me know. i got alot of extra parts layin around

why you have a cavy head for ? flow better?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts