This happened at my base while i was in Iraq

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
^^I never said it wasn't a kick ass vid... I just don't think it was so smart to post it. There's a lot of anti-war people in this world just itching to find something to report...

yea but, as i said, buddy got wat he deserved, that's like the cases of ppl breaking into a house and cutting themselves on broken glass then suing the property owner......that's BS.............same rules apply to that vid posted in this thread, the guy went OVER THE FENCE, that SAYS "DO NOT ENTER" in his language too i bet, then there is 10+ guys within 20meters of that fence all with guns........the guy is retarded and SHOULD have been shot, but shot with anti protest weapons like a bean bag gun =) that would teach them.......Military should consider keeping stuff like that around to deal with incidents like this

06cobalt

Reaction score
I have on one thing to say OPSEC. What are you thinking posting a vid on the Internet of what happened in a COMBAT ZONE! This needs taken off of here now. I'm not just some guy on here I am a SSG in the army and this needs to go. You are showing people our TTP's. You as a soldier should know better than that.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have on one thing to say OPSEC. What are you thinking posting a vid on the Internet of what happened in a COMBAT ZONE! This needs taken off of here now. I'm not just some guy on here I am a SSG in the army and this needs to go. You are showing people our TTP's. You as a soldier should know better than that.

i didn't post the vid. it's all over youtube. it is not our ttp, everything is wrong about what they did as for detaining a person. you never get on the ground with someone. Also if you didn't notice there is a TON of flagging by the people "covering" the tackler. this tactic is NEVER used and should not have ever been used. but this is an example of what happens when the support company is in charge of fob security and not an actual line unit. and is comedic.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

the guy is retarded and SHOULD have been shot, but shot with anti protest weapons like a bean bag gun =) that would teach them.......Military should consider keeping stuff like that around to deal with incidents like this

we have them but are not allowed to use them. for some strange reason the army's focus is for shoot to kill(sarcasm). we are not authorized disabling shots i.e. arm, leg. If you fire your weapon it is supposed to only be to kill the target. technically we are not allowed warning shots but use them because it does help save lives.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have on one thing to sayOPSEC. What are you thinking posting a vid on the Internet of what happened in a COMBAT ZONE! This needs taken off of here now. I'm not just some guy on here I am a SSG in the army and this needs to go. You are showing people our TTP's. You as a soldier should know better than that.

You part of the support company?:hahano::hahano:

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Had that dude been strapped with a bomb I count atleast 8 guys that would have been dead. Thats assuming he only had 1 or 2 hand grenade sized explosives strapped to him.....

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You part of the support company?:hahano::hahano:

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Had that dude been strapped with a bomb I count atleast 8 guys that would have been dead. Thats assuming he only had 1 or 2 hand grenade sized explosives strapped to him.....

i am combat arms. cavalry scout. tackler was a mechanic or fueller

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais