This is My Intro

INTENSEL61

Reaction score
Thank you for all the welcomes and compliments on the Balt! I look forward to getting to know you guys and gals more.

SICK ride, bro!

welcome man

feel free to add us on Myspace or facebook

I sent Chevy Cobalt a friend request on FB and MySpace.

Where exactly in Houston are you? I live on the SW side.

Welcome

I live in NW Houston, US 290 and FM 1960.

welcome. u on gmofhouston? i never seen ur car

Yes, sir. My username is INTENSE. Mark, the founder of GM of Houston, and I are good friends. I attended the Prince's Hamburgers meet last weekend.

welcome....i play bass guitar...

We've got enough musicians to make a CCF band. :musik010:

are you a LS/LT with a ss/na bumper?If so more pics please :) im gonna be doing this as well and am the same color

Yes, sir. She's an LS with a SS/NA front bumper cover. A truck backed into me creating a MINOR dent to the front bumper cover but enough that the insurance company decided to have the front bumper cover replaced. When I inquired about the SS front bumper cover at the body shop, they said the LS and SS front bumper covers were the same price. I am hoping to have updated photos by the end of the week. :)

i love you.

I love you too. No homo. :waytogo:

INTENSEL61

Reaction score
what guitar you got?

23572_1370040459342_1481665381_30988667_7859857_n.jpg

Here are my electric guitars. (From Left to Right: Fender American Strat, Gibson Les Paul and Fender American Deluxe Tele) I just sold two electric guitars (not shown) to save up for a Gretsch White Falcon electric guitar.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup