Trifecta

tooo_much_fun

Reaction score
I plan on doing a lot of mods to the 09 ss/tc but one of the first mods I want is a trifecta tune. Problem is I need to know if I should wait till I add the other mods or do they send you updates when you mod you car further?

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they retune, But somtimes they charge you about 50 bucks for it. not too bad I guess.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wait till after you get your downpipe and possibly charge pipes to get a trifecta tune, otherwise its just throwing out money mostly, i think trifecta retune is 100...dont quote me.

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is like 40hp and 50trq ruff no dyno. but i am a dealer and sometimes vince will do it for free sometimes like 30-50 bucks

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
tune and retune are higher on the SS/tc due to a couple things the tc's get over the previous models like the hidatune

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And ask for a cd copy of your factory tune, its free of cost.

They call me godly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get it first, I just don't reccomend it.

If you buy the cable from vince you get free retunes for life. Just so everybody knows. It equals out to 570$ (which you pay no matter what, just if you send the cable back after you put your tune on you get 200 back.) if you don't keep the cable its 75$ per retune.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

And ask for a cd copy of your factory tune, its free of cost.

Yep, I also got a "valet" tune for free so that when I leave my car to get worked on, it limits the car to 3k Rev Limit and 30 MPH ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie