Tsudo N1

My08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked a little through Ebay and cheapest was $259.00 shipped. Plus Ebay makes me nervous for some reason.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Well I just took the plunge and bought it from them through Paypal. Should be at my door next Thursday. Woop woop!

Last edited:

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've had the tsudo for a year its awesome but go buy a cheap tip n change immediatly specially if ur lowered lol mine is like obliterated. Im gunna be gettin a tip soon again

My08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the tsudo for a year its awesome but go buy a cheap tip n change immediatly specially if ur lowered lol mine is like obliterated. Im gunna be gettin a tip soon again

Hey thanks thats a good point. I guess you learned from experience? lol. I got a cheapo tip on now and it's already scraped to sh*t. Mine isn't even lowered YET either... This is a big purchase for me lol so I want to take care of it for sure.

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ya I have and if u keep the tsudo 4 inch tip plz take out the silencer, it will look at least halfway not gay lol

My08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my exhaust today, took it out of the box and it looks real nice....very shiny. Dont have time to put it on until this weekend but I cant wait.

My08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found some time to install my exhaust today and it sounds awesome! I had to take my car to an exhaust shop so they could torch the bolts off the flange where the cat-back meets the downpipe (I used an impact wrench and breaker bar, nothing could get them loose). Ehhh $25 and 45 mins wasted but oh well I wanted it on asap! Anyway after that it only took another 45 mins to bolt it up and adjust the muffler hangers so the tip didn't rub the bumper (Thank god for hammers). Had the usual smell and smoke but it's gone now. Here's some videos of it:
YouTube - 2008 Cobalt Tsudo N-1 Drive by and rev

YouTube - 2008 Cobalt Tsudo N-1 Exhaust

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup