TWM Performance Cobalt Short Shifter Kit GROUP BUY! SAVE $200!

fastbalt21

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I've been looking to put a Short Shifter into my car for quite some time; did my research here and on other forums, and came to the conclusion that the TWM Performance Short Shifter is the very Best part on the market. I gave Patrick a call at TWM, and he told me that I could start a group buy and that with 10 people or more, we would get a Group Buy Discount discount!

So they're offering us their FULL Short Shifter kit (comes with the SS, a weighted Shift Knob, and Base Bushings) for only $157.20! Shipping is $9.95 to the continental US and Canada. Here's a pic of what you get:

cobalt-kit-1015x513.jpg

TWM said that we have until September 7th to collect 10 people for the Group Buy, so I'm posting here and on other forums. Then they will give me a discount code which I will PM to you guys to process our orders online to get the special pricing.

Chevrolet Cobalt Short Shifter - TWM Performance Cobalt Short Shifters

For now, all you need to do is put your name on the list below if your interested. In 2 weeks, I'll pm you with instructions on how to place the order if we met the 10 person quota!

If you have any questions, please share them here and I'll pass them onto TWM and post their answer here!

Here's a link to the product page:

Chevrolet Cobalt Short Shifter - TWM Performance Cobalt Short Shifters

Mitch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts