ugh!! need mods what will fit?!?!?

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok I take it back, it's between a Pacesetter exhaust or CAV2 header since its SAI compatable and doesnt require tuning. You guys decide for me!

a majority of the cars dont have SAI, might wanna check into that

My08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a majority of the cars dont have SAI, might wanna check into that

You make a good point. I'll run out and check if mine has it or not.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Ok I just checked and i'm not sure what i'm looking for. On the pipe between the exhaust manifold and the cat there's something plugged in but i'm not sure if thats the SAI or not...looks more like a sensor to me.

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you have SAI, then you will have a hose running off the side of your airbox, if there is no hose, then no SAI

My08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you have SAI, then you will have a hose running off the side of your airbox, if there is no hose, then no SAI

Nothing on my airbox or intake tube except the MAF sensor. Means I have a lot more options for headers then! Still want one that doesn't require tuning though.

ZapFrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at the pacesetter headers and possibly a magnaflow exhaust but what would you guy recommend for a high flow cat ? plus how many hours (a ball park guess) for a full exhaust install on a balt. sold my power tools when i left the shop so doing it all with hand tools should be interesting.

Well, I replaced my whole exhaust. I did a new 2.50" flexpipe, 2.50" custom downpipe, magnaflows 2.50" high flow cat, then a 2.50" stainless piping all the way back and put a really good magnaflow muffler on it and welded a peice of stainless for the tailpipe.

that took me about 3 hours with the bending and welding .

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts