ultimate downpipe mod

09kobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt even have to do it and now ill have to buy a new one.......a few days ago i got my new pacesetter header(big thanx to ttr) and chopped my stock downpipe to accomodate the new header, wel last night as i was sleeping someone came buy and stole my downpipe just choped it off. i guess to sell it at a scrap yard been happening alot around here...but now ill have to buy a new one. by any chance anyone got a midlength zzp or anything of that nature that they would be willing to sell?

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a stock downpipe that is good minus the flex joint. Want to buy it?

I have no use for it anymore. PM me if so.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i didnt even have to do it and now ill have to buy a new one.......a few days ago i got my new pacesetter header(big thanx to ttr) and chopped my stock downpipe to accomodate the new header, wel last night as i was sleeping someone came buy and stole my downpipe just choped it off. i guess to sell it at a scrap yard been happening alot around here...but now ill have to buy a new one. by any chance anyone got a midlength zzp or anything of that nature that they would be willing to sell?

Wtf? thats a lot of work and/or noise/time for a couple bucks....If I still had one I'd help ya out man.

Bump.

09kobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thank ya i really wanted to get a midlength 2.5 catted

09kobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol tulsa oklahoma its alright except for a few of the new folks that moved into the neighborhood

09kobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it sucks cuz i just spent 267 on the header. and then i spent 140 bucks modifying the stock downpipe to fit my header so i dont have a ton o cash to fix this problem, if i find anyone that has done this i will stab them in the face

09kobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not gonna attemt murder i will do it i love my car and its an udder discracefor someone to do that.... anyone else got a downpipe? im currently lokin at a 2.4 dp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup