Want some suggestions

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with the headlights, you do NOT touch the lens itself, just the housing around the lights, yes

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I've done so far:

Debadged
Painted bowties
tinted taillights
removed air silencer
*Ordered* Tsudo N1 catback exhaust

In talks to get a Pacesetter 4-2-1 header from ThinksRusty.

What should be next?

ChevySS

Reaction score
What's goin on guys. I'm new with this forum thing. Just got a 2006 cobalt SS. I have a huge fan on dual exhaust but can't really find anything. Has anyone ever seen One for the cobalts? And I also want to drop a cold air intake into it. Found a really nice injen intake I want but my friend was warning me about cold air because if you hit deep enough puddle you'll blow your engine. Any advice on that? Thanks

LotusRenaultF1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NEVER NEVER NEVER buy a chip. as I said, get it tuned. talk to vince at Trifecta Performance Custom Tuning :: Home Page and News and he will help you tune your car. as we also said, you get what you pay for. you'd waste your money on a chip

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Also, that would blow your engine up. If you want to mod your car, plan on your cheapest mod being probably 150-180 dollars. Don't buy anything off of eBay unless its a trusted brand and you read reviews on that specific product.

I have a Jet Performance chip in my car. It ads like 30hp, but I did it because it boosted my fuel economy. It basically just leans the engine out. I guess a leaner engine ads some horsepower or maybe it does something else to0. Idk. But don't buy a chip for just performance, buy an intake or new headers.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

What's goin on guys. I'm new with this forum thing. Just got a 2006 cobalt SS. I have a huge fan on dual exhaust but can't really find anything. Has anyone ever seen One for the cobalts? And I also want to drop a cold air intake into it. Found a really nice injen intake I want but my friend was warning me about cold air because if you hit deep enough puddle you'll blow your engine. Any advice on that? Thanks

My LS has a dual but the guy who owned it before me designed it. They makes duals for the SS, but not any other sub models.

white balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Get a hydro shield it blocks water from going into your intake.

sent from my inspire!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup