Want some suggestions

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to a point. i put two coats of nightshade and two coats of clear coat, no problems yet. depends on the cops and how you drive around them.

the only GOOD looking body kits for our cars are either the zen or the cobalt ss kit. keeping in mind that if you're planning on lowering your car at any point, you're going to need to see how it sits with the drop. going over speed bumps and potholes will kill that kit quick

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to a point. i put two coats of nightshade and two coats of clear coat, no problems yet. depends on the cops and how you drive around them.

the only GOOD looking body kits for our cars are either the zen or the cobalt ss kit. keeping in mind that if you're planning on lowering your car at any point, you're going to need to see how it sits with the drop. going over speed bumps and potholes will kill that kit quick

Okay, thats not so bad.
Not really planning on lowering it though. Just want to look around for a nice kit eventually.

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another question regarding the tint, how much would it decrease the light coming from my headlights? I guess it depends on the tint, but would it block a lot of light or just a little?

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from what i've read it is illegal. though like any state with window, tail light and head light tint laws, it's about your luck and the mood of the cop you drive by. and if your state has "state safety inspections" I didn't look into SC's vehicle code to see if you operate with inspections and what not. I say look into it before you do it. Brit found out the hard way.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Another question regarding the tint, how much would it decrease the light coming from my headlights? I guess it depends on the tint, but would it block a lot of light or just a little?

honestly cobalt head lights blow i would not do a single thing to them to worsen them

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from what i've read it is illegal. though like any state with window, tail light and head light tint laws, it's about your luck and the mood of the cop you drive by. and if your state has "state safety inspections" I didn't look into SC's vehicle code to see if you operate with inspections and what not. I say look into it before you do it. Brit found out the hard way.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

honestly cobalt head lights blow i would not do a single thing to them to worsen them

I've never heard of a state safety inspection, so I don't believe there is any such thing. But thanks for the help. I'll look into it a little more, but now I won't be so quick to jump right on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup