Wanted: 2.2L/2.4L Intake Manifold Gasket(s)

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm need to buy a set of the O-Rings that make up the 2.2L/2.4L Intake Manifold gasket. If anyone has an extra set... or even if anyone knows the part number or where to order them online, that would be appreciated.

I think I found them online... but the price seems way too low for a part from GM. Haha

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can buy them from crate engine.

Really? Because I couldn't find them individually listed any where on their site... only the LSJ and LNF gaskets. I found them in the 2.2L HO Intake Mani Kit... but that obviously does me no good.

what are you up to....

x2, what's the master builder doin?

Haha, nothing special. When Vulcan sent me the Turbo Intake Manifold, they had a 2.2L/2.4L Flange on it... and all I had was an LSJ Gasket. I was in such a hurry to throw it together before I left for Iraq, that I just went ahead and used the LSJ gasket. I'm hoping to replace it with the 2.2/2.4 O-Rings and longer Studs in an attempt to eliminate the small vacuum leak that I have there.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i have 4 stock intake manis and they have some good gaskets on them, i dont really need any of them lol, but i should be able to pull some gaskets off one of them for ya if you need.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 4 stock intake manis and they have some good gaskets on them, i dont really need any of them lol, but i should be able to pull some gaskets off one of them for ya if you need.

Sounds good. I'm gonna check and see what kind of price the local dealership will give me. If they try and rape me, then I'll shoot you a couple bucks to mail me some... letter mail should be sufficient.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso