Wanted: Springs, Cheap. Hell im in Texas!

ting-ting

Reaction score
idk if you got any or not but im selling stance coilovers if you got cash for that

did you find anyone to help install them?

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i went ahead and bought the ones from dman... was a good deal. and nope. car's been in shop so i havent put them on yet. im aiming for next weekend though.

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So got the sportlines.. now need a know how to put them on. what is it just lift the car up take wheels off and previous spring and then put new ones on? what im asking is if i could do it myself? or do i need some heavy duty tools? cant find anyone near me to help me put 'em on.

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So got the sportlines.. now need a know how to put them on. what is it just lift the car up take wheels off and previous spring and then put new ones on? what im asking is if i could do it myself? or do i need some heavy duty tools? cant find anyone near me to help me put 'em on.

you could do it yourself with relative ease....only thing that will make life super easy is to go to autozone, advance auto parts etc and rent spring compressors...you'll need them for the front...

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahhh! yes! i have them. but i dont know how to clean them up aka photoshop. waitin on this dude to do it for me..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup