WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! New MD State Police truck spoted!

Jackalope

Reaction score
Saw it yesterday, never seen it before, on I 695 between I 95 and RT.97 when I got on from 95 and jumped to the left lane in front of him. Its all blacked out, windows, trim, wheels, even the lettering was done in either a flat black or charcoal it looked like a stealth state police truck! Looked to be 2 wheel drive judging from its ride hieght and I'm not sure what its packing under the hood but on the tail gate it had Police Pursuit Package writen on it.

Deff a bad ass looking truck and if you don't pay attention it just looks like a tricked out Tahoe so BE CAREFUL!

SpringerDesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw it yesterday, never seen it before, on I 695 between I 95 and RT.97 when I got on from 95 and jumped to the left lane in front of him. Its all blacked out, windows, trim, wheels, even the lettering was done in either a flat black or charcoal it looked like a stealth state police truck! Looked to be 2 wheel drive judging from its ride hieght and I'm not sure what its packing under the hood but on the tail gate it had Police Pursuit Package writen on it.

Deff a bad ass looking truck and if you don't pay attention it just looks like a tricked out Tahoe so BE CAREFUL!

saw a charger here in kc that was almost identical...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso