What Intake Do you Have for Your SC?

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, I thought it was made out of stainless steel.

I was just confused when you said that person said poor material quality.

Was it just one person that told you that or alot?

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A couple actually. I can remember who. I think I got rid of their PMs too. Was on fail.net.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Can't*

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't made out of stainless steel and not aluminum?

just bc its made from stainless doesnt mean they make it right, there is a lot to welding that most manf dont bother with...i pointed this out in one of OTTP's threads but didnt wanna say anything more bc im not into vendor bashing...

RAWs intake is a nice 1 piece and gets the job done, the way RAW has been lately, thats if they even send it to you...

Pyros777

Reaction score
The RAW intake is VERY high quality. It is also a two piece, not one.

tn_397x397_2008Oct24_0735.jpg

Their customer service and business practice overall on the other hand.. I'd never do business with them again.

Last edited:

stenguyen1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i seen steve intake with the raw and its so much louder than my car. i will polly go with ottp or zzp 3inch cai.

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a RAW intake. I love it... perfectly made and is awesome. My complaint lies with the company, however. Horrible customer service. Took almost 3 months to ship it.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

RAWs intake is a nice 1 piece and gets the job done, the way RAW has been lately, thats if they even send it to you...
My RAW intake is 2 piece...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso