what size is the bulb in the mirrior

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
there is a how to on adding a dome light to your coupe or sedan with or without sunroofs

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh well maybe just stick some small leds in the top without anything else tap them into something that has a switch

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
reminds me that is one thing that pisses me off about my car, at night time all you have are those small lights in the FRONT of your car...and cant see shit in back seats..i have to keep a small flashlight in the door so i can see what im doing back there.

experienced guys dont need to see just feel...... :rofl: sorry man i had to

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone realized the OP has an On-Star mirror? Are the bulbs still the same? At least he should have On-Star, far as I knew all ss/tc's had on-star.....

I too wish for more light in the car and I also plan to buy some SUPER BRIGHT LED's for my rear view mirror, just haven't gotten around to it.

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone realized the OP has an On-Star mirror? Are the bulbs still the same? At least he should have On-Star, far as I knew all ss/tc's had on-star.....

I too wish for more light in the car and I also plan to buy some SUPER BRIGHT LED's for my rear view mirror, just haven't gotten around to it.

yah i do have the onstar mirror

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie