What Size Turbo Kit Would You Want?

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
Out of curiousty..and possibly trying to see what companies want to R&D turbo kits...What Size turbo kit would you LNF guys like to see?

GT28
GT30

Other?? (post options)

I would have to say a T76mm would be appropriate :D , but what are the capabilities of the Turbo'd Cobalts for handling that much power? Thats what should be important. Finding the set up to make the power quick, and reliable. No point in making 400whp for example if you can't use it on the street or strip right? I think finding the best combo that will make you have usable power would be the right step to go with. Stock turbo's there are guys making very decent power on the Turbo SS's!

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to say a T76mm would be appropriate :D , but what are the capabilities of the Turbo'd Cobalts for handling that much power? Thats what should be important. Finding the set up to make the power quick, and reliable. No point in making 400whp for example if you can't use it on the street or strip right? I think finding the best combo that will make you have usable power would be the right step to go with. Stock turbo's there are guys making very decent power on the Turbo SS's!

the suspension is awesome on these cars, engine is no worry brakes are good as well .. there have already been a few 400 whp tcss' it's just after that more fuel is needed and with hptuners theres no way to do that.. vince is working on it ( i know i know you dont like him) but he's going to be working with some people to see about increasing the fuel pressure slightly to see if that helps with the top end fuelling issue so more boost can be ran on turbo upgrades

2001CamaroSS

Reaction score
Do the cars run super lean at high RPM's and run out of power on the top because of fuel pressure issues while running High Boost?

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the cars run super lean at high RPM's and run out of power on the top because of fuel pressure issues while running High Boost?

personally i dont know i've never see it in person i just know the issues i've been told by many many different tuners

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well once they figuere it out the problem...since the LNF is direct injected...it will make a shit load of power...it will be like the holy grail...lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie