What's Up Everyone?

Cobalt_TC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I guess I'm the new guy around here haha. Just droppin by to introduce myself. My name is Rick I'm 18 I drive a 2009 Victory Red Cobalt SS TC, It was my graduation present. I have a few mods and of course I'm looking for more especially Trifecta Tune :D. I go to school in GA but home is in NC. If you want to know more ask!

Cobalt_TC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics before the Evo Lip Mod..
IMG_0759.jpg

My buddy is a volunteer firefighter
IMG_0733.jpg

Nothing Special...
IMG_0721.jpg

somewhat clean XD
IMG_0682.jpg

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what's with the 2.5" aftermarket exhaust? waste of money. stock is 2.5" lolzors should have gone 3"

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Haha are you for real?

yes i am fo real. I have a black tc with red accents and that would flow well with ma shyt dawg

Cobalt_TC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what's with the 2.5" aftermarket exhaust? waste of money. stock is 2.5" lolzors should have gone 3"

yes i am fo real. I have a black tc with red accents and that would flow well with ma shyt dawg

I know I should have gone 3" but it wasn't my choice haha it was a birthday gift so I couldn't complain.

I got mine from Auto Zone, it was originally chrome but I sanded it down and then painted it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup