Whats up guys - 09 white ss/tc

Status
Not open for further replies.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
DUDE white SSTC would you PLEASE for the love of god stop editing your posts once you say something stupid.... just own up to it. Im so tired of you changing posts every time some1 calls you out on something you said... its childish

then ask admin to not allow ppl to edit posts?

i didn't edit everything, and to be blunt, pencils have erasers for the same reason our forum has an edit button, ppl make mistakes and have a right to correct them if they feel the need. I made a very large mistake and wanted to make it right. As well I didn't think the OP would want to see what I had posted after I found out I was 100% wrong, imo it's better i changed the posts.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DUDE white SSTC would you PLEASE for the love of god stop editing your posts once you say something stupid.... just own up to it. Im so tired of you changing posts every time some1 calls you out on something you said... its childish

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

But i do appreciate this post and respect you for making it....

leave him alone! he made a mistake and knows it so thats why he edited his post!

thanks!!!

mkulrey13

Reaction score
Glad to see its like css.net lol Hope this site is up more then that one tho haha. I know everything that has been said about me here, Honestly i dont care, ya'll on the internet haha. I dont have problems with anyone, not even drift. As mentioned i was told about this forum so i joined..why? because i drive a cobalt and would like to be a vendor here. Thanks for the welcome posts :)

and 1white, I have dejon piping, muffler delete, catless DP and HP tuned at 293whp 334wtq before the downpipe.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
then ask admin to not allow ppl to edit posts?

i didn't edit everything, and to be blunt, pencils have erasers for the same reason our forum has an edit button, ppl make mistakes and have a right to correct them if they feel the need. I made a very large mistake and wanted to make it right. As well I didn't think the OP would want to see what I had posted after I found out I was 100% wrong, imo it's better i changed the posts.

your right on that. don't get mad at him b/c he changed the post to not look like a dbag and now your calling him a dbag or nut for fixing his mistake. less drama....

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see its like css.net lol Hope this site is up more then that one tho haha. I know everything that has been said about me here, Honestly i dont care, ya'll on the internet haha. I dont have problems with anyone, not even drift. As mentioned i was told about this forum so i joined..why? because i drive a cobalt and would like to be a vendor here. Thanks for the welcome posts :)
99.9% of the time its not like ccs.net. and we have only gone down 1 time.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score

and 1white, I have dejon piping, muffler delete, catless DP and HP tuned at 293whp 334wtq before the downpipe.

ah there we go. lol. at least your nice about it. g/l with vendor and selling stuff dude. always was a fan of your old balt and also everything else you've created from the gauge pod above the steering wheel to everything else. i wish i wasn't so hot headed back in the day and maybe i'd still be on css.net under cbodnar. at least i learned my lesson and am on there w/o creating problems. every now and then i create a new name that has CBodnar in it somewhere but it just gets banned really fast when the first or 2nd post i make with it is trying to help someone out. :/

keep it real

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
99.9% of the time its not like ccs.net. and we have only gone down 1 time.

honestly I've always been able to get on here and post, :D for me it's been 100%

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

...........confused......why are you under 300whp? bad dyno? or are the numbers after the DP different? :) I get to learn something new today.............unless your just on a lite tune :( then I didn't learn anything new today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais