Wheel Spacers

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahh ok. never hurts to be a little curious. half the things we have this day and age wouldn't be here if it weren't for curiousity

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i've been kinda interested in a tranny cooler as well. don't know how to go about mounting it but would be a good asset to someone who aggressively drives. could possibly explain so many transmissions going bad as the transmission housing is heating up due to excessive heat in the fluid from aggressive driving. just a thought

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah i bought one but i dont know about mounting it installing shouldnt be an issue i dont think but where to mount it

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking. im gonna run a cobra heat exchanger and a stock lsj h/e now gotta make room for trans cooler

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i'm gonna be sticking to n/a for the time being. gonna find a second motor this summer to build up while i still drive my car. gonna do everything possible. i got a buddy who works in a performance shop and is able to do all the porting and polishing and help me with whatever i need help with.

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
nice, im not gonna bother porting the m62, stenguyen was disappointed with his so im not

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie