Will The Calgary Flames Trade Iggy?

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think they will ever get rid of Iggy. He's played his entire Career their. He's done alot for Calgary (with donations and shit) and I just don't think they will ever try nor think about it. I think he'll retire before anything like this happens.

Now I'm glad Girodano has stepped up but I'm very deeply saddend that Phanuef is gone (he was my fav so now I'm a Maple Leafs Fan) but I think Langkow or Conroy might be going. They just Signed Borque to a 6 year deal I believe. But who knows. Maybe they will ship out a couple of the guys they just got?

in conclusion lol, Flames did make 2 very good trades, we needed a better backup goalie DESPERATELY!!!! And of course Staois was a good acquire as well, both players have performed well for the Flames and we are starting to look like the unbeatable team we were back in October :) those were good times

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah but I noticed that the Flames do this every year. They come out guns a blazing and then around Christmas things seem to slip and they start to slid down the ranks a lil bit and then just before the playoffs they make a comeback and sqweek into the playoffs. Then make an early exit in the playoffs. This just seems to be what happens. But I hope that doesn't happen this year.

I still can't believe they got Satios..... that's just weird

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie