Wingless?

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u have a dent in ur hood? why?

my uncle owns a paint and body shop come down here lol

a 2' section of a 2x4 did an onside kick down the road and hit right by my emblem

my dad lived in FL for a little while lol he said there were to many old people and moved back to TX :rofl:

he hit big foot

reminds me of those beef jerky commercials lol

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ya u know whats f'd in the a? the cf trunks for ION's are only the deck LID not the full trunk... FTL and they sell for the same as yall cf trunks

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are stiil looking for opinions I say lose the wing man they look goofy even the high rise or whatever looks dumb

Thinking about loosing the wing. what do you guys think? and what should i use to fill the holes from the wing bolts? any other tips would be helpful as well.

pics of wing
fresh001.jpg

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is the next thing im doing to mine, i was hoping to trade trunks for one that is already wingless but...

RJSLSECOTEC

Reaction score
anyone looking for the wingless look with no holes..??? lol
go to car-parts.com and look for some they arent to bad on prices at some places and u can find alot of parts on there. might help u out..

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or go carbon fiber... cheaper then buying a new trunk and lighter then eventually paint it if you arent good with the carbon fiber look. and ace if you are looking unfortunately no one makes the entire trunnk as it is 2 peices however they do make the top part which is cool because you can go wingless

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
or go carbon fiber... cheaper then buying a new trunk and lighter then eventually paint it if you arent good with the carbon fiber look. and ace if you are looking unfortunately no one makes the entire trunnk as it is 2 peices however they do make the top part which is cool because you can go wingless

yeah that would be pretty cool

the link in IF doesnt work any more do you know where i could find one

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais